Listening to the Today programme this morning am I the only person who is disgusted by the idea that genetically-modified wheat will contain cow genes? Is the resulting wheat a plant or an animal? And why is taxpayers' money being spent on this project when public opinion is so completely opposed to the idea of GM food?
Also I am not convinced by the assurances of safety by government experts. These are the same experts who gave us absolute assurances that meat from animals infected with mad cow disease was completely safe. Look how many people died from that frankenstein episode.
Also I am not convinced by the assurances of safety by government experts. These are the same experts who gave us absolute assurances that meat from animals infected with mad cow disease was completely safe. Look how many people died from that frankenstein episode.
1 comment:
Genetically modified foods are rich in nutrients and are resistant to pests. However, this modification can have several harmful effects like health hazards and low impact of pesticides.
Post a Comment