Actor Max Irons was interviewed on Channel 4 News about his role in the The Riot Club, a film that apparently defames David Cameron.
Max Irons was very critical of the toffs who get everything handed to them on a plate.
As someone educated at the Dragon School in Oxford (more little toffs than little tots) and who has a career that is obviously helped by Mummy and Daddy it does seem a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
I will watch the film but I will not approve of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw
Max Irons was very critical of the toffs who get everything handed to them on a plate.
As someone educated at the Dragon School in Oxford (more little toffs than little tots) and who has a career that is obviously helped by Mummy and Daddy it does seem a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
I will watch the film but I will not approve of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw
No comments:
Post a Comment