Saturday, May 17, 2014

Political Editor Nigel Nelson, writing about UKIP

Although I appreciate that the Sunday People is not a forum that is going to allow commentators much room to develop an argument, nevertheless I thought that their Political Editor Nigel Nelson, writing about UKIP, was brief here to the point of obliquity:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-nelson-column-ukip-racist-3556227

In what way does voting UKIP make racism "respectable"?

You do not demonstrate cause and effect.

You rightly say that getting the language right is difficult for UKIP - this is because the left have assumed control of language policing, and as a result political correctness has lost all validity among ordinary people.

Political correctness is seen as censorship.  People are fed up with being pushed around.  Fed up with busybodies telling them what they can or cannot say. 

That is why the political correctness button no longer works - you lefties keep pushing it and pushing it, and then throw tantrums because the irritating drone of the so-called "alarm" is being ignored.

And for all those lefty bores who bang on about UKIP policies, do please get real.

No-one is voting UKIP for the policy programme.

No-one believes they will be forming a government in 2015.

They are voting UKIP Mr Nelson to give you and people like you a bloody good hiding.

Of course I realise that if I take a flimsy voting slip and hit you with it the effect will be minuscule and you will just laugh it off. 

But if I hit you with it a million times you will be bruised black and blue. 

If I hit you with it five million times you will be flayed and bloody and close to death (metaphorically).

Do you see how democracy works?

You and the Westminster media-politico establishment are going to get a beating in the EU elections next week.

It will do you no end of good.

No comments: