I was very cheered to read this article by Hopi Sen, which deserves to be distributed as widely as possible: http://hopisen.com/?p=6281
When all the flattering lies have been flushed out and exposed the left has no option but to resort to telling us what they really believe - and here we have it!
I imagine Mr Sen shivering with emotion as he wrote this piece.
And tonight I hope you have your nose rubbed in UKIP again Mr Sen.
PS your arguments are of course nonsense - one merely has to look at Japan to see how a great independent economy can function.
When all the flattering lies have been flushed out and exposed the left has no option but to resort to telling us what they really believe - and here we have it!
I imagine Mr Sen shivering with emotion as he wrote this piece.
And tonight I hope you have your nose rubbed in UKIP again Mr Sen.
PS your arguments are of course nonsense - one merely has to look at Japan to see how a great independent economy can function.
No comments:
Post a Comment