Last night I saw the end of the drama Skins: Rise on E4.
It was a dark and violent depiction of underclass lifestyles. Betrayal, murder, fear, hatred, revenge, redemption. It was completely convincing.
Not keen on going back to Manchester after seeing this noir portrayal of the city.
One tiny flaw in this generally flawless production - I could not understand how Hannah Britland as Charlie managed to look immaculate after several days on the run and sleeping rough.
It was a dark and violent depiction of underclass lifestyles. Betrayal, murder, fear, hatred, revenge, redemption. It was completely convincing.
Not keen on going back to Manchester after seeing this noir portrayal of the city.
One tiny flaw in this generally flawless production - I could not understand how Hannah Britland as Charlie managed to look immaculate after several days on the run and sleeping rough.
No comments:
Post a Comment