With the announcement that Sajid Javid is the new Culture Secretary, is is unreasonable to ask whose culture he will be representing?
What does Sajid Javid know about English culture? (the devolved regions have their own culture secretaries).
Into a Cabinet stuffed with posh toffs does David Cameron promote someone white and working class?
No, he chooses a BME token.
I am coming to the conclusion that David Cameron is a dud.
I am dangerously close to saying Piss Off David Cameron, I am getting tired of you and your antics.
What does Sajid Javid know about English culture? (the devolved regions have their own culture secretaries).
Into a Cabinet stuffed with posh toffs does David Cameron promote someone white and working class?
No, he chooses a BME token.
I am coming to the conclusion that David Cameron is a dud.
I am dangerously close to saying Piss Off David Cameron, I am getting tired of you and your antics.
No comments:
Post a Comment