Nick Faith writes about a new research group to be set up by Policy Exchange: http://www.conservativehome.com/thinktankcentral/2013/09/from-nickfaith82-why-policy_exchange-is-setting-up-a-black-and-ethnic-minority-unit.html and also http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/advancedmodules/bme-research
Can I ask who is funding this new unit, who has set the criteria, and what are their motivations for doing so?
And is it a genuine attempt to understand this demographic sector or an exercise in gathering facts and stats to support a thesis that has already been written?
I do not understand why Policy Exchange is respected. The organisation is associated (in varying ways) with idiot savants such as Danny Finkelstein, Nick Boles and Chris Yiu. In many ways it is an indication of where things have gone wrong.
Can I ask who is funding this new unit, who has set the criteria, and what are their motivations for doing so?
And is it a genuine attempt to understand this demographic sector or an exercise in gathering facts and stats to support a thesis that has already been written?
I do not understand why Policy Exchange is respected. The organisation is associated (in varying ways) with idiot savants such as Danny Finkelstein, Nick Boles and Chris Yiu. In many ways it is an indication of where things have gone wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment