Can it be possible that Ed Miliband did a Nick Clegg in the question and answer session last night?
Perhaps I am too jaded, but I was not convinced for one moment of his arguments.
But then, I was not convinced by Nick Clegg's act in 2010.
Obviously Ed Miliband was coached intensively for his performance.
Can you imagine the endless rehearsals where Ed Miliband fumbles over the words and his exasperated team keep yelling "Get it right": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXtCpYimN8&list=RDydXtCpYimN8#t=115
Highlights from the questions:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32064712
Perhaps I am too jaded, but I was not convinced for one moment of his arguments.
But then, I was not convinced by Nick Clegg's act in 2010.
Obviously Ed Miliband was coached intensively for his performance.
Can you imagine the endless rehearsals where Ed Miliband fumbles over the words and his exasperated team keep yelling "Get it right": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXtCpYimN8&list=RDydXtCpYimN8#t=115
Highlights from the questions:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32064712
No comments:
Post a Comment