Sunday, March 10, 2013

The LRC view on Justin Bieber




















Does the Labour Representation Committee really think it is "good news" that the press have hounded Justin Bieber out of the United Kingdom?  Is this a prevalent view within the Labour Party, or just the view of the hard left LRC?  What is Ed Miliband's position on Justin Bieber?

For the record, I am not ashamed to say I like Justin Bieber and would like to see him return to the United Kingdom at some point in the future.  I think the way the press treated him was appalling and makes one wonder what the Leveson enquiry was all about.  Also remember he is nineteen - when I was a nineteen I was often very late for appointments (still am actually).

Members of parliament affiliated to the LRC include Katy Clark MP, Jeremy Corbyn MP, David Hamilton MP, Kelvin Hopkins MP, John McDonnell MP - do all these individuals share the LRC view on Justin Bieber?

http://www.l-r-c.org.uk/

No comments: