I am at home today as I needed a rest. For days I have been in "crisis mode" dealing with a campaign that risked falling apart (and has now, hopefully, been recovered). The mailing was late going out; the micro site was late going live (after the mailing, referring people to the website, had begun to drop); there was an intractable problem with a supplier; the client's call centre is not really "on board"; the mailing was scaled back so that I worry there are not enough to achieve critical mass; at any moment we expect a solicitor's letter from the client's competitor...
But if it works it really will work.
Note added Saturday: I am embarrased by that last sentence. It is not like me to get enthusiastic over a marketing campaign. What I meant to say is that it will really work despite everything that has gone wrong, all the obstructive people who have got in the way, and all the mistakes I have made because I am so tired I can't think straight.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment