Another facile dissembling intellectually dishonest article in The Times telling us yet again "immigration is good for you": http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/leaders/article4236961.ece?CMP=SOC-Twitter-thetimes-28_07_2014-468-0-0-0
If it is to take this angle the pro-immigration lobby needs to prove EXACTLY how the benefits of immigration get into the pockets of ordinary people.
And if immigration is so full of benefits why have ordinary people not felt those benefits since mega-immigration was introduced in 1997?
But in any case, speaking personally I do not want any more immigration. Don't care what the benefits are, I just don't want it. And The Times needs to start respecting the majority view, not tell us we are wrong.
The ordinary people own this country.
If it is to take this angle the pro-immigration lobby needs to prove EXACTLY how the benefits of immigration get into the pockets of ordinary people.
And if immigration is so full of benefits why have ordinary people not felt those benefits since mega-immigration was introduced in 1997?
But in any case, speaking personally I do not want any more immigration. Don't care what the benefits are, I just don't want it. And The Times needs to start respecting the majority view, not tell us we are wrong.
The ordinary people own this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment