"We are putting together a programme which will transform Britain..." says Jon Trickett MP in this article for LabourList http://labourlist.org/2014/10/labour-will-bring-about-a-clean-break-with-the-recent-past/
Er excuse me Mr Trickett, but hasn't Labour already put together its programme? You know, the one Labour Policy Co-Ordinator Jon Cruddas compiled and launched as The Condition of Britain back in June. I even obtained a copy of it and read it from cover to cover.
Oh I see.
That was just a bit of fun.
YOU are the real Policy Co-Ordinator. It is the Trickett vision that will be presented to the people in May next year. The Cruddas vision is well out of date and Jon Cruddas himself is just a counter-revolutionary Blairite apologist who deserves to be on the receiving end of a metaphorical ice pick.
Thank you for explaining all this for me.
Otherwise I might have thought Labour had not yet got its act together.
Er excuse me Mr Trickett, but hasn't Labour already put together its programme? You know, the one Labour Policy Co-Ordinator Jon Cruddas compiled and launched as The Condition of Britain back in June. I even obtained a copy of it and read it from cover to cover.
Oh I see.
That was just a bit of fun.
YOU are the real Policy Co-Ordinator. It is the Trickett vision that will be presented to the people in May next year. The Cruddas vision is well out of date and Jon Cruddas himself is just a counter-revolutionary Blairite apologist who deserves to be on the receiving end of a metaphorical ice pick.
Thank you for explaining all this for me.
Otherwise I might have thought Labour had not yet got its act together.
No comments:
Post a Comment