After four years of getting by I have decided to give this blog a name (A from L was only supposed to be a stop-gap).
“Andrew” is my real first name. “Amesbury” is a name I am entitled to use but is not my surname (I am legitimately one of the Amesburys). I have set up an e-mail andrewamesbury@live.co.uk
I like to write anonymously as it gives me the freedom to be accurate (whereas if “everyone” knew about this site I would have to be nice all the time, which I would probably find stressful and you would probably find boring).
I realise setting up a false identity in 2008 Britain means I am likely to be arrested at some point and held at Paddington Green police station for forty-two days where I will be subjected to extraordinary rendition, given an ASBO and marched to a cash-point to pay an on-the-spot fine.
More on Paddington Green police station: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddington_Green_Police_Station
More on 42 days without charge: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7130072.stm
More on ASBOs: http://www.antisocialbehaviour.org.uk/asbo/index.php
More on being marched to a cash-point: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/uk_politics/813953.stm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment