English oak - king of the woodland trees. Oak Apple Day is celebrated on 29th May, but is no longer a national holiday. Oak wood was once used in construction of ships for the Royal Navy, and is still used to make furniture and panelling.
Beautiful shot! One of my favorite things about reading your blog is that I can justify the time I waste on the web because I always learn something new here. I enjoy the educational aspect of your writing very much. You are wonderful about including details that make your blog not just entertaining but also informative.
But I do have to object to your complaints about the heat. 80? Come visit Texas in the summer.
Andrew Amesbury. In this blog some names have been changed, some places have been disguised and some characters have been obscured. But the essential truth remains. You can e-mail me on andrewamesbury@live.co.uk
1 comment:
Beautiful shot! One of my favorite things about reading your blog is that I can justify the time I waste on the web because I always learn something new here. I enjoy the educational aspect of your writing very much. You are wonderful about including details that make your blog not just entertaining but also informative.
But I do have to object to your complaints about the heat. 80? Come visit Texas in the summer.
Post a Comment