Monday & Tuesday
"You go there with Simon. No-one will recognise you two. Just stay on the edges and don't draw attention to yourselves..."
Wednesday
At my desk this morning, no-one asked me how yesterday had gone. I worked on a new briefing document, becoming irate (over the telephone) with Innovation Manager Tim Watts over the time he was taking to provide me with information. Research of possible celebrity endorsers.
In the afternoon, after a late lunch, I was called into Director Vijay Singh's office and with Simon C we talked about Tuesday.
Thursday
Because of Monday and Tuesday I am allowing myself to take things easy the rest of the week. The seminar is more or less under control, and next week is completely absorbing all the attention of Head Office, so that I am left alone. I spent most of today proof-reading.
Vijay Singh called a management meeting to discuss next week, telling us: "We must be careful".
I am only going there the day of the seminar.
Friday
No post this morning, which was unusual - I usually get something.
I wrote an article for a magazine, the deadline at 3pm.
"You go there with Simon. No-one will recognise you two. Just stay on the edges and don't draw attention to yourselves..."
Wednesday
At my desk this morning, no-one asked me how yesterday had gone. I worked on a new briefing document, becoming irate (over the telephone) with Innovation Manager Tim Watts over the time he was taking to provide me with information. Research of possible celebrity endorsers.
In the afternoon, after a late lunch, I was called into Director Vijay Singh's office and with Simon C we talked about Tuesday.
Thursday
Because of Monday and Tuesday I am allowing myself to take things easy the rest of the week. The seminar is more or less under control, and next week is completely absorbing all the attention of Head Office, so that I am left alone. I spent most of today proof-reading.
Vijay Singh called a management meeting to discuss next week, telling us: "We must be careful".
I am only going there the day of the seminar.
Friday
No post this morning, which was unusual - I usually get something.
I wrote an article for a magazine, the deadline at 3pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment