
I put on 5lbs over Christmas. Today I finally lost the last of those pounds and got my weight back to the pre-Christmas level. I mainly did this through running (on a treadmill as it is impossible to run on the roads in this weather).
It was boring, it was tiring, but I made it happen.
I'm also trying to eat more healthily, following David Catudal's TV advice. Never had sweet potatos before (mashed with butter, which I admit was not in the David Catudal recipe). The coconut oil we use for roasting and frying. The yacon root powder is a natural sugar substitute (David Catudal has frightened me off artificial sweeteners). The almond milk is nice, but at £8 per litre not really practical (also no good for tea, although it is fine in coffee). I'm also taking CLA.
"I'm a fat man waiting to happen" one of the presenters said, and I thought that's my problem exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment