Monday
Responses to the mailshot have come in steadily, and I spent the morning analysing them and writing a briefing paper.
Tuesday
Tensions between the Reading Room staff (Gary and Matthew) and the Research team led by Abi Reed. Abi wanted to look through the locked filing cabinets. I would quite like to look through them myself.
Wednesday
A confidential meeting with a small group of volunteers who want to carry out a particular campaign. I told them they should have more confidence. One has to take risks sometimes.
Thursday
A quiet day. I talked to Deputy Director Marcia Walsh about the mess Head Office seemed to be in. She revealed the Institute had received a big donation from a London dentist.
Friday
Another day spent working at home on Alec Nussbaum’s project. He always rings me just after 9, presumably to check whether I am working or not. My task is to produce scenarios and come up with ideas and angles.
Responses to the mailshot have come in steadily, and I spent the morning analysing them and writing a briefing paper.
Tuesday
Tensions between the Reading Room staff (Gary and Matthew) and the Research team led by Abi Reed. Abi wanted to look through the locked filing cabinets. I would quite like to look through them myself.
Wednesday
A confidential meeting with a small group of volunteers who want to carry out a particular campaign. I told them they should have more confidence. One has to take risks sometimes.
Thursday
A quiet day. I talked to Deputy Director Marcia Walsh about the mess Head Office seemed to be in. She revealed the Institute had received a big donation from a London dentist.
Friday
Another day spent working at home on Alec Nussbaum’s project. He always rings me just after 9, presumably to check whether I am working or not. My task is to produce scenarios and come up with ideas and angles.
No comments:
Post a Comment