The Labour in-fighting is back on again in this article by Luke Akehurst for LabourList: http://labourlist.org/2014/03/why-yesterdays-letter-to-the-guardian-was-a-mistake/
"I am not happy that the letter attempts to rehabilitate Neal Lawson and his faction" says Mr Akehurst.
Oh how I have missed the factionalism.
Perhaps it never went away, but was always there covered over by a Milibandite gloss (Milibandite would be a good name for a clear gloss lacquer - the sort that dries hard and inflexible and produces hairline cracks in thousands).
"I am not happy that the letter attempts to rehabilitate Neal Lawson and his faction" says Mr Akehurst.
Oh how I have missed the factionalism.
Perhaps it never went away, but was always there covered over by a Milibandite gloss (Milibandite would be a good name for a clear gloss lacquer - the sort that dries hard and inflexible and produces hairline cracks in thousands).
No comments:
Post a Comment