
This site has a "Site meter" attached to it. The reports are not terribly informative, and the only interesting part tends to be the average numbers of visitors per week / month / year. However it does have a report that reveals the time zones visitors originate from, plus another one that displays the language the visitor uses (neither of these reports I look at very often).
I always knew, from the comments and e-mails that I receive, that this site has acquired a world-wide readership. But I was completely unprepared for the graph that came up when I recently accessed the report. As well as English, the site received visitors speaking a total of ten different languages, including Turkish, Korean and Arabic.
If you are one of these visitors from a far-off country please leave a message to introduce yourself - I would love to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment