Carole Walker gave a very astute report on the Labour leadership contest on BBC News 24 just after 12.15 today.
I like her style in reporting news - authoritative and yet understated.
Generally I want the BBC to stay as it is. I can understand the government wanting to review things, and possible a few tweaks can be made. But generally I want the BBC to remain as it is.
Which means it has to continue an expansionist programme.
And it is good to see it competing effectively with Sky.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
I like her style in reporting news - authoritative and yet understated.
Generally I want the BBC to stay as it is. I can understand the government wanting to review things, and possible a few tweaks can be made. But generally I want the BBC to remain as it is.
Which means it has to continue an expansionist programme.
And it is good to see it competing effectively with Sky.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
No comments:
Post a Comment