I will watch Nick Robinson's documentary on immigration this evening (BBC 2 at 9.30) but I feel I already know what he is going to say.
"On the one hand this, on the other hand that, and notwithstanding a few local difficulties, but broadly we all benefit from immigration."
It would be nice to be proved wrong, but that's how I think it is going to go.
That is the establishment line on immigration and it is not likely Nick Robinson is going to vary it.
"On the one hand this, on the other hand that, and notwithstanding a few local difficulties, but broadly we all benefit from immigration."
It would be nice to be proved wrong, but that's how I think it is going to go.
That is the establishment line on immigration and it is not likely Nick Robinson is going to vary it.
No comments:
Post a Comment