No mercy should be shown to Jo Brand.
Remember what she did to Carol Thatcher?
Those who live by the sword should die by the sword.
Jo Brand needs a bloody big boot up her fat arse - one that kicks her off broadcast media for good.
Anyway she's a tired old 90s act in a tired old 90s format show. All this dated stuff needs to go. Thank you and goodnight, as they say.
I note that Stella Creasy MP was trying to defend Jo Brand yesterday on Twitter yesterday. This will not do. You can imagine the outcry if someone said Stella Creasy was a druggie.
And perhaps the BBC might consider how much damage this sort of incident does to their reputation. I speak as a friend of the BBC. And yet I will not defend the licence fee when this sort of thing happens.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477780/BBC-accused-defaming-Prince-Harry-Jo-Brands-cocaine-joke.html
Remember what she did to Carol Thatcher?
Those who live by the sword should die by the sword.
Jo Brand needs a bloody big boot up her fat arse - one that kicks her off broadcast media for good.
Anyway she's a tired old 90s act in a tired old 90s format show. All this dated stuff needs to go. Thank you and goodnight, as they say.
I note that Stella Creasy MP was trying to defend Jo Brand yesterday on Twitter yesterday. This will not do. You can imagine the outcry if someone said Stella Creasy was a druggie.
And perhaps the BBC might consider how much damage this sort of incident does to their reputation. I speak as a friend of the BBC. And yet I will not defend the licence fee when this sort of thing happens.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477780/BBC-accused-defaming-Prince-Harry-Jo-Brands-cocaine-joke.html
No comments:
Post a Comment