Monday, May 07, 2007

It means a break from work



There will be no postings on this site for the next few days as I will be in Paris. I'm looking forward to it (good food, new films, several days of getting up late). As well as being a sort of holiday it means a break from work - which has taken a downward turn recently (following a catastrophic Nick-Leeson-style mistake by a colleague sales have nose-dived, my immediate boss is on the way out and the rest of us feel we are living on borrowed time).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

my name is Ed Black and I read your blog - posted a few years go about visiting Ickworth and Lord Bristol as he sold up his possessions - fascinating. I am researching a project on him and Ickworth and would be very interested in talking to you further if you were able and or happy to help me out. I see you are over in France but do drop me an e-mail on your return. I would be very grateful.
edwardblack_6@hotmail.com

best
ed

Breaking said...

Have a nice holidays!!!

a from l said...

Ed - have e-mailed you separately.

Thanks for your good wishes Breaking The Waves.