Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lucy Fisher writing in the New Statesman

Myopic view of "multiculturalism" by Lucy Fisher writing in the New Statesman:  http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/06/gove-urges-schools-teach-british-values-what-are-they

The diversity she describes only applies to urban areas which are (at most) 15% of the population.

To allow this 15% cultural hegemony over the other 85% is not credible or sustainable over the longer term, which is why multi-culturalism has failed as a policy.

No comments: